Saturday, April 4, 2015

the house!

I would like to say that the start of #cynjonbigday is the day of the proposal...

BUT..

like every typical Singaporean couple, we decided to buy a house first without a ring on my finger. (okie, at least I have a promise ring) but you girls know what I mean.

So we decided to pop by the showroom after seeing a new development near my place which led to bringing the parents down then thinking over the weekend and finally heading down on ballot day to choose our unit. And god forbid, being the first few is akin to striking lottery to many. I remember everyone jumping with joy when its their turn, jumping for joy to spend the millions away, thats what I was thinking.

Anyhow, when it was our turn, our ideal unit is still available and after much discussion, we decided to choose a higher unit with our ideal house type. Although it is rather small, it should be big enough for me, him and our future pet. Still cant believe we made such a big purchase together.

And I do sometimes regret not getting a 5room, because Ive seen so many great designs after their renovation and the space for a WIW is definitely tempting, but oh well, it is an investment which we should start somewhere in life.

So lo and behold, on 7 December 2012 we bought our very first house together. woohoo! words cant explain how happy we were!

And the waiting game begins.

Counting down to receiving the keys in 1 year!

So this was the monumental day to the start of it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment