Thursday, December 17, 2015

Bridal Party: 1st Gathering

1st meetup for the bridal party laters! I dont think i have time till Feb for the next one.

Told myself not to fuss over this and make it as casual as possible.

Alas, a powerpoint slide is still created to highlight some key differences and out of the norm practices from usual weddings, so everyone can b prepared.

Theres still 10 golden rules! To prevent me from throwing dagger stares at everyone.

My stand stil stays, i rather run the wedding myself.

Wish me luck.
Agenda for the day!
All my bridesmaids are "forced" to be! So no saying no allowed, no matter what! Ahhaha!

Heres my way for saying thanks to them!
My pretty bridesmaids!
They are so so so gorg!

Cant bear to let them go!!

But my bridesmaids deserve all the prettiest stuff in the world! Hahahha.

Thanks girls! I dont know what i wil do without you all. Thanks for keeping me sane so so far.

All the flowers were done by @Benita  Very friendly and perfect execution of what i want! Shes v accomodating too! Nth bad at all to say! My frens tink its worth $75 per bouquet!

Tags are done and written by yours truly (;

Jars bought at carousell.
#joncynbigday

Its getting real man! OMG!

No picts of the guys, forgot to take. Hahah!




I think my likes is really my likes. Hahah!

Mason jar w high low flowers once again, just like my pre wed photoshoot. Cant run away from it!
Closeup!

So so so so love! 😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment