Thursday, December 17, 2015

food tasting

#joncynbigday food tasting later!
Cant wait to see the tablescape, translate from my mind to paper to live!

 The big day is stil 2 months away but doing it way early bcox i have no time alrdy! Work die me.

Small panic attack earlier. So many what ifs appeared. But nth the girls,man and sisters, cant deal with. Felt sort of calmed down after fretting. Sort of. Omg. Wtf. I cant really deal w the anxiety and nervousness.

OMG! They spell my name wrong, WTF!

Last warning.

Its ok, breathe.

Update: they changed it after, thanks banquet manager.
My dreams came alive! 😱

#ootd

Choosing of table cloth, napkins and door gift. Such limited choices, the rest are too showy. Thank god for the wedding decor boss, his rly magic!

Final choice!

I swear the burlap on the napkin made such a huge difference to blend everything together!

Why the plates are not in gold. Why! Why one type only. Why!

Napkins will not be folded like that, yes, theres a choice too.

My heart swelled and went to heaven when i saw this!

Exactly the same as what i had in mind, on paper and now LIVE! So in love. 😍😍😍 WTF. BREATHE. I cannot contain my excitement.

It wil b more rustic, less pink, more white, more green, more succulents and barks.

You see the gold bottle, mint mason, burlap, tealight candle, ON FREAKING POINT!

Okies, back to food.

Alls good other than the beef. OMFG.

It taste great, i m the only one who enjoyed it, but the rest said NO. So majority wins.

Have to see what the chef can come up with πŸ˜”

The rest was good!

Started at 7.30pm and ended at 9.45pm. Pls take down timings of each dish for programme planning.

#joncynbigday


Signing off!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment