Sunday, May 31, 2015

Calla Bridal (Closed Down)

#1 Calla Bridal
23 Teo Hong Road
6223 5088

(the shop has closed down, with many brides left stranded because the designer eloped)
No photos are allowed in the shop, but since they closed down, should be ok right? 

Casey the designer, quoted me $5,888.00 then lowered to $5k for my criteria, not bad right! Told him I have a tight budget and he lowered it further to $4k. Thank god, I didnt sign with him. Thank heavens! What I found weird was after I told him I have a really tight budget, next question was "Is your bag a Hermes?", weird? And no, I wasnt carrying one. So after that he said, ok, $4k, which is really a good deal because he claimed that for rental, I can just change the color of pre existing gowns if I like, so its sorta customising right?

+ : Great designs and workmanship, since his an ex-digio designer
- : not comfortable, he said i can have everything i want after nonchalantly looking at my design references

Gown above is amazing, auto fluffed without the can can. So thumbs up for workmanship.
The only 1 i like on the rack but dont like on me. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment