Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hayley Paige, you have my heart.

It has always been in the plan to rent a gown for the prewed photoshoot, so off i went to a few places and still not getting the WOW feel. I did when i found 2 dresses actually. This was the 3rd one i found and i knew i have to buy it! So thankful that my man is supportive of all my decisions.

Will do the bridal studio post next.

So i was so happy to find an unconventional gown, no lace, no ribbon back, chapel length and poofy without can can dress. Since the actual day dress is a mermaid, i was double happy that this is a princess gown.

And within half an hour, the gown was sitting happily inside the car! It was a spontaneous decision by me to go down to the shop, bcox i took half day on the actual day and just went down by myself, usually i have frens w me. This was not my 1st choice but the 1st choice is not around, so after trying like 5 dress, i keep thinking about this. So i sat there thinking if it was an impulse buy and if its worth it since alot of ppl alrdy worn this design, but i dont care la, i love it!

So heres a photo of the gown, taken in sydney, for all you nice people reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment