Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bridal Shop: Overview

Lets go to Bridal Shop now, am afraid I didnt go to the usual tanjong pagar stretch of shops, because I have heard they would like you to sign their package with the pre wedding photographer, floral and everything, so having gowns alone is quite pricey, because they cant earn anything. \

My criteria is simple, 2 rental gowns for photoshoot in Sydney and 2 MTM gowns for the actual day. With the MTM, the price will sky rocket if I take from the tanjong pagar stretch, since 1 average looking rental gown cost about $2k. And in my case, they will usually ask me to keep the 2 rental gowns to wear on the actual day, if not, the dreaded T word, topup la! So no go for me for an average gown. 

Oh ya! Criteria number 1, have friends that can spy cam for you, considering I have poor visualization skills, the photos are good reference. So thankful for that! 

Yish, I will bring the photos down if any shops are unhappy ya (: 
I didnt ask if photos can be taken, so I am in the unknown zone. If they said no photo taking allowed, I will just stop taking, but the previous photos are still in my phone.

Off I went gown shopping at various shops listed above:

So in general, here is my go to list for other brides:

Rental Only (Taobao Gown): Beyoutiful Bridal, The Gown Warehouse
Rental Only (Designer Gown): Blessed Brides, Tiara Bridal, The Proposal Bridal
Purchase(Designer Gown): The Prelude
Tanjong Pagar Stretch: Z Wedding, La Belle Couture, Rico A Mona
Bespoke (Mid Range) : Blessed Brides, Tiara Bridal
Bespoke (High Range) : Time Taken To Make A Dress, Caramel & Co, Olive Suite Bridal
Bespoke (Higher Range): Jessica Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment