Wednesday, June 3, 2015

If I was my own videographer...

Taken from:https://dayre.me/cynsummur/nR1QS34P93
Source and source.
Look and look.
Still unfruitful.
Videos are the worst...too time consuming

Throw me some videographer names if you have ya.

So far i have went through the following:
Alvin and adeline
Ark moments
Beyond
Fresh from kenneth
Ichiro
Substance
Rekordhaus
Istudio
Unique colors
Super panda present
The next chapter
Mambostevie
Vocare
Mooworks
Wedding paparazzi
Android in boots
Lightsauce
Mister JL
Redsheep
EW studioz

My benchmark is the following video: https://vimeo.com/41519885 from jenny sun, shot 3 years ago...Cant believe i have been following them for so long.
What i like..only the essential and impt parts are there, the sunlight, the voice over, the song and the different angles, not closeup!!!

Not too much of the panning, panning and circling. And i dont like the happy parts in front, and sad parts behind, just follow the sequence of the day la.
If i was my own videographer, i will show
45sec of vows
15sec of parents
15sec of us
15sec of venue
15sec of first look

Unimportant parts
5 sec of tea ceremony
5 sec of veiling
15 sec of gatecrash
10 sec of entourage

Eliminate all this
Makeup before and after: omg, u see all the rollers, look like alien!
Car shots and horning: car is not important like i said, u drive porshe or maserati symbolise? nowadays its all rented...anyhow, will be using my dad's car which is very meaningful!
Throw fan: dont get this..but i reckon i should throw, so i wont bring my bad temper along, haha!
Shelter w umbrella: dont get this also...but better to be safe la, less vitamin E for me.
Boy opening door: ???
Haggling of money: Its our money, haggle what...
Eating meesua and tangyuan: This I need to highlight, you saw how UNGLAM it is to pop the WHOLE tangyuan inside your mouth with the spoon?!?!?!? I already requested for prawns with chilli with my noodles, my favourite!
Kid jumping on bed: Wash their feet first ah!
Taking out veil: Its just taking off accessories..
All the kissing and hugging: I feel so embarrassed watching them kissing, fake kissing actually, let alone the relatives or older folks. Who kisses and hold it there for 5 seconds irl??

No comments:

Post a Comment