Saturday, June 27, 2015

Jessica Cindy

#4: Jessica Cindy

8 Mohamed Sultan Road #02-01 Singapore 238958
Tel : +65 66987156 
Email : Enquiry@jessicacindy.com

Have been following Jessica Cindy for a really long time, ever since they started. It was almost the same time as TTMD. I got to meet the owners through my previous job, hence I know I must check them out. Since their focus is primarily on bespoke gowns which I really like, so off I went. But the price points are quite high for rental or customizing. The gowns are really really amazing, but I wish I was marrying a millionaire or something. My budget is mainly spent on the banquet, so if your budget is catered for gowns, you should consider! Or if you dont mind having 1 gown for the whole wedding, the price will be worth it too.


Exactly what I was looking for, sweetheart, beige base and mermaid....



The horse hair trimming on this is good! plus its very long, perfect for church weddings.


Lace details! Thanks for giving me a waist instantly!
Hahhahs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, would you mind to tell me the price for renting Jessicacindy's dress? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete