Saturday, June 27, 2015

Tiara Bridal


#3 Tiara Bridal
Delfi Orchard #03-26
 Tel: 
9841 4147

Back when I started looking, they just opened, hence their gowns are all spanking clean and not too worn out. So what led me them was their range, they stocked Vera Wang, White by Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier and Zac Posen. So many high end labels which you can only get at The Atelier or Trinity. So seeing that they rent the gowns was also a plus point!

And so I went to try the gowns which made me understand why Vera Wang is worth that price. It is so airy, material is superb and so easy to walk. 

They do MTM evening gowns or wedding gowns too, they were my 2nd choice! Very friendly and hospitable owners.

I would highly recommend anyone looking for classic gowns to go to Tiara Bridal!

Monique Lhuillier Lyric Dress, so close to confirming it for my photoshoot!


Illusion back with side lace, so preetttty! And the thai silk is so comfy!

An example of their MTM evening gown!

Vera Wang!

White by Vera Wang, with their signature belt.
This mermaid is gorgeous, what a classic!
And thats Ling, the owner!

The back..

Photos below, credits to: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiara-Bridal/725075454212838
MTM evening gown, so pretty right?

This multi looks, convertible gown is amazing too!

Another which I really like is the above, MTM wedding gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment