Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Blessed Brides


#2 Blessed Brides ***
11 Mohamed Sultan Rd, 239010
6735 6334

This is the shop that I end up signing with. They carry the Pronovias and Rosa Clara range which means quality and variety, no tacky designs. With their normal package, it comes with a MTM evening gown, so it ringed 1 of my bells already. I fell in love with this mermaid gown during the 1st appointment. Based on their photos, i really like their evening gown designs! The designer proceeded to give a detailed sketch of the design I made reference to. Basically, my reference is very cut and paste, I like this front, this back, this detail, this lace, so the sketch sums it up nicely.

And I would like to highlight the MTM evening gown is done from scratch, choose material, choose lace, choose color, do fitting, take measurements. Some shops I went to, their term of MTM is................the sample gown will be made to your size, like what??? But you will be the only 1 wearing that design. So does it count, kinda? But so many people would have tried it on.. It does help with the visualizing but wont you prefer your own design?

Gown above had my heart, totally got the OMG i need this dress feeling!

Mehhh~ Long Sleeve dont seem to pass. But I want to wear. Hahah!

Over there is Hesper, my designer. (;

Tank top-ish design, cant pass too, makes me look old, back is too covered up.


So here are some customized gowns done by them, the designs are a-meh-zing!:
 



 Credits: https://instagram.com/blessedbrides/

No comments:

Post a Comment