Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Gown Warehouse

#5: The Gown Warehouse
11 Woodlands Close, #06-38 Singapore 737853

Tel : +65 6734 3998
Email : contact@thegownwarehouse.com

Since my sister's friend got her gown from TGW and while browsing through their facebook, they have quite a lot of designs, I made an appointment. Tried about 6 to 8 gowns, but I cant find 1 which I like or has the WOW factor. Their place is the most spacious I have been to and theres a sofa in front of the huge changing room, so its the perfect scene for the "Say yes to the dress" moment, hahah! 

Most of their dresses are for rental and they are from the rack, so if you cant find any on the rack, try again when their new collection comes in. The price is very very affordable for rental. It fits all sizes too because it comes with the corset ribbon tie back thingy, which is a no go for me. 

What I was confused about was how they know if the gown are of a premium range and the different price, seems like they are quoting based on memory. You are allocated 1 hour to try as many as you want so make it fast!

No photos are allowed but my sisters manage to take, showing 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment